Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

Media

Andy Ngô Busts Dishonest Media: Asks Why Media Used Photos Of White Men Wearing Confederate Badges In MA Stand-Off When Militiamen Were Black Racial Separatists?

Independent journalist Andy Ngô called out the dishonest media today, for attempting to trick Americans into believing a group of white, male militia members were responsible for an incident that involved a standoff between police and militia members in a suburb of Boston this morning. This time, the offender is the Jerusalem Post.

From the Jerusalem Post – Residents in a suburban Boston neighborhood were asked to “shelter in place” early Saturday as an armed standoff between 8 to 10 militia members and police forced the closure of a US interstate highway.

Here is the photo the dishonest publication used to promote the false narrative that the “unnamed militia” were a group of white guys wearing confederate flag badges. The AP photo the Jerusalem Post used for their article on the incident that took place early this morning was from the 2016 Charlottesville, NC riots. 

Two people were taken into custody before dawn and at least one gun was recovered, police said, following a standoff that started after 1 a.m. along Interstate 95 in Wakefield, a city about 14 miles north of Boston, when a Massachusetts State Police officer pulled over two cars.

In the vehicles were about 10 people wearing military-style clothes and carrying rifles and pistols, police said.
The cars stopped in a breakdown lane and the group’s leader told police that they were traveling from Rhode Island to Maine for “training,” police said in a news conference.

The officer asked for identification and permits for the weapons, but the people refused and scattered into the nearby woods, still armed, police said.

No shots have been reported fired and no injuries were reported. Police said that the group self-identifies as a militia, but the name of the group was not released.

The leftist Jerusalem Post also wrote about Trump’s rally in Florida. But, instead of talking about the massive crowd lined up early today to take part in Trump’s rally, they instead, had this to say:

From the Jerusalem Post – Trump is likely to berate President Joe Biden, repeat his false claim that he lost the 2020 election due to fraud, and urge his supporters to back his allies in their midterm campaigns as Republicans fight to take back control of Congress from the Democratic Party next year.

Advertisement. Scroll to continue reading.

Kudos to Andy Ngô for discovering the obvious deceit by the Jerusalem Post, who dishonestly tried to trick their readers into believing the militia involved in the Boston neighborhood standoff was a bunch of white, racist guys with guns.

Ngô also posted actual photos of the black members of the militia involved in the standoff in a tweet:

Why did you use a photo of white men wearing confederate badges for this report when the militiamen involved in this Massachusetts stand-off incident are black and identify with a racial separatist group? https://t.co/F1s9kJCCcV pic.twitter.com/LzhLDZ44YN

— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) July 3, 2021

Loading

Advertisement
Comments

You May Also Like

Congress

A newly introduced Proxy Voting for New Parents Resolution has sparked controversy by allowing male Members of Congress to vote remotely if their wives...

Impeachment

House Republican leaders are hoping to press forward with plans for an impeachment inquiry against President Biden next month, sources told Fox News Digital...

Democrats

Tennessee state Rep. Justin Jones (D) ― one of the two Black lawmakers who were expelled by their colleagues in an extraordinary step earlier this year,...

republicans

MIAMI (AP) — Miami Mayor Francis Suarez on Tuesday suspended his bid for the presidency, dropping out of the 2024 race after failing to qualify for the first...

Sidney Powell

Sidney Powell, an attorney involved in Donald Trump’s post-election legal challenges, entered a not-guilty plea and said she would waive her arraignment in the...

Vivek Ramaswamy

US rapper Eminem has asked Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy to stop using his music during the 2024 campaign, according to a disclosed letter. The letter was sent...

Donald Trump

Forty-fifth President of the United States, Mr. Donald J. Trump, who is the leading contestant in the 2024 presidential elections, has revealed why he...

Uncategorized

In the latest episode of Tucker’s Twitter show, Colonel Douglas Macgregor explains why the Ukraine war must end now. He also revealed that he...

Advertisement
Back