Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

News

BREAKING: After Test-Firing ICBM With Up To 15,000 Kilometer Range, N. Korea Says It Is “Fully Ready For A Long-Standing Confrontation With The U.S.”

After a thaw in US-North Korea relations facilitated in large part by President Trump, North Korea made a provocative move today and test launched an ICBM with a 15,000 Kilometer range.  After the launch, the North Korean government said it is “fully ready for a long standing-standing with the United States’.

The New York Times Reports

“North Korea on Thursday launched its first intercontinental ballistic missile since 2017, dramatically escalating tensions with the Biden administration at a moment when the world has been gripped by the devastation in Ukraine.

The launch involved what appeared to be North Korea’s most powerful ICBM to date, and marked the end of a self-imposed moratorium on nuclear and ICBM tests that the country’s leader, Kim Jong-un, announced before embarking on diplomacy with President Donald J. Trump in 2018.

While the new missile did not go far from the coast, its altitude of 3,852 miles — far higher than past tests — appeared to be meant to demonstrate to a weary world that North Korea could flatten the weapon’s trajectory and hit the continental United States with ease.”

Many considered the timing of the launch to be intentional as there is a meeting of some of the top military powers in the world today at the NATO headquarters to discuss the ongoing Russian invasion of Ukraine.

Loading

Advertisement
Comments

You May Also Like

Congress

A newly introduced Proxy Voting for New Parents Resolution has sparked controversy by allowing male Members of Congress to vote remotely if their wives...

Impeachment

House Republican leaders are hoping to press forward with plans for an impeachment inquiry against President Biden next month, sources told Fox News Digital...

Democrats

Tennessee state Rep. Justin Jones (D) ― one of the two Black lawmakers who were expelled by their colleagues in an extraordinary step earlier this year,...

republicans

MIAMI (AP) — Miami Mayor Francis Suarez on Tuesday suspended his bid for the presidency, dropping out of the 2024 race after failing to qualify for the first...

Sidney Powell

Sidney Powell, an attorney involved in Donald Trump’s post-election legal challenges, entered a not-guilty plea and said she would waive her arraignment in the...

Vivek Ramaswamy

US rapper Eminem has asked Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy to stop using his music during the 2024 campaign, according to a disclosed letter. The letter was sent...

Donald Trump

Forty-fifth President of the United States, Mr. Donald J. Trump, who is the leading contestant in the 2024 presidential elections, has revealed why he...

Uncategorized

In the latest episode of Tucker’s Twitter show, Colonel Douglas Macgregor explains why the Ukraine war must end now. He also revealed that he...

Advertisement
Back